When it comes to buying a product for my children, I have to do all my research, product and price comparisons, and comparing reviews (cost vs. benefits). I try to get the best deal without sacrificing quality, comfort or safety. I think real mom experiences are what I consider the most, so I thought I'd share my own reviews on the products I've decided to purchase hoping this will be a helpful tool for you! Please feel free to comment or recommend your own products vs. the ones posted here on my blog! Thank you.

Here you'll find reviews, helpful finds and tips, the most updated CPSC child product recalls, and the most current baby deals I can find on the web (and in -stores) possible!!!

If you'd like to see any additional items on this blog that could help you as a mommy, please leave me a comment on my Intro post!!! :) Thank you for reading :).

US Consumer Product Safety Commission - Recent Child-Related Product Recalls

Sep 2, 2009

Intro

Hi, I'm a mom of two. I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old... yes, 2 years apart (almost exactly!). I have a full-time 9 to 5 job as well and when I'm home I'm busy with my 2 little ones, trying to get my husband to help, and cleaning! YES, again, I'm a mother!

No comments: